Tuesday 29 July 2008

Better late than never!!!

I know, how naughty am I, 2 months and no blog entry!!! Hangs head in shame.

I have been busy making soap recently. I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed doing it and my hands are lovely and soft. :O))

First picture on the left shows a rectangle with lavender flowers and scent and the other one is a heart shape (although not clear) with rose petals and fragrance





the next one shows opaque soap, one fraganced with Lavender and one with blue cornflower petals and wild orchid essence











This one is shell shaped soaps moulded into clear soap, fragranced with and ocean breeze aroma and a clear soap with blue cornflower petals












Another heart shaped soap layered with red and white opaque compound














Last but not least, 2 clear bars of soap, one with random opaque soap dropped into it (I really like this effect) and another clear soap with more seashell soaps inside.









Thank you for looking, I appreciate all your comments. Click on an image for a bigger view.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are naugthy patsy 2 months,you havent been idle though.
i do love your soap,i bet they smell nice

Tessmatt said...

These soaps look gorgeous Patsy.

Jo said...

These look lovely Patsy :o)

ju said...

Hurrah you are back! These two are my favourites I reckon - beautiful - couldn't possibly use them!

Ann said...

Patsy, they all look brilliant, having troubled deciding which one I like the bests!

EjayneC said...

The soaps are great Patsy well done. The whole blog is great, you clever thing.

Jayne

Ann said...

Fabulous Patsy - they look good enough to eat!! xx

Claireabelle said...

Tut tut shame on you Patsy, no blogging for 2 month!! However, after seeing your soap I'll forgive you!
xx