Tuesday 29 July 2008

50th Birthday Card


This is a card I made for a friend who is now 50 - hahaha

I made an A4 size card 'cause I thought I would rub it in a bit! It is done with 3 backing papers I had in a kit from C & C. The first one is stuck to the card and the other two have been cut into to decoupage the fairy and butterflies.

The letters and words were cut on the Cricut in pink glitter card and black card and, the pink laid slightly off centre to create a shadow effect.

Glitter glue added to bring a bit of bling and ribbons at the top.

Thanks for looking :O))


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card patsy i bet she loved it, i love fairys and dolphins,

Tessmatt said...

I used the same papers for my Mum's 80th Patsy, they work really well for this type of card I think. Very pretty. xx

Jo said...

Tis very pretty, and hey 50 is a big number so it warrents a big card too lol :o)

ju said...

Very pretty card Patsy.x

Ann said...

Beautiful card Patsy xx

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card, I bet your friend was chuffed. (with the card, not the being 50 LOL)
x