Saturday 19 January 2008

Bits and Bobs Boxes

These are three boxes I made to keep my bits and bobs in.

This one on the left if for my pens, pencils etc.

They are all made from mountboard squares covered with DCWV paper and holes punched with my Bind it All. Ribbons either threaded or tied in little knots. I have edged all the sides of the mountboards with my silver Krylon pen.












This one is for keeping glue sticks, bottles of PVA and rulers in

















This one is for brushes, scissors etc.



















I was quite pleased with the results

3 comments:

Jo said...

Great boxes Patsy, I have made loads with beer mats which work fab and cheaper than mountboard too!

CraftyC said...

How organised you are (LOL). They are great, maybe I should try too!
Clairexx

Ann said...

These look fabulous Patsy !!!
I've made some with beer mats too, as Jo says it's cheaper!!

Lovely papers

Hugs
Ann-R xxx