Friday 13 February 2009

Bookmark

one side of the bookmark for a swap on Crafting Corner, thanks Bagpuss. I have coloured my card with distress inks. Painted over a thin clear PVA glue, stamped onto tissue. While the glue was wet stuck on the tissue then coated again with the same PVA glue. I like the way the colour comes through but very subtly. Heat embossed a few butterflies and trees at the bottom.
Other side of the bookmark I have used mostly Crafty Individuals stamps from the Ephemera collection throughout.
Top of the bookmark which I have beaded.



7 comments:

Karen said...

lovely bookmark, great quotes x x x

ju said...

Ooh Lovely Jubbly! x

Carol Ann said...

Lovely bookmark Patsy x

Carol Ann said...

There is something on my blog for you Patsy if you would like to take a look x

Anonymous said...

i have a award for you on my blog

margaret said...

what a love bookmark Patsy.

Claireabelle said...

This is fab! I love the dangly beading
x