Sunday 20 April 2008

I've been Tagged!



By Mee and Tinkerbell.

I have to tell you 7 things about me .........erm............

1. I am an only child.......

2. I am probably the messiest crafter that ever walked!

3. I adore Indian food and would quite happily live on it.

4. I love my live music, this year so far I am going to see Bon Jovi (swoon), Russell Watson, Paul Rodgers and Queen and Nickelback

5. I would love to visit the North and South Poles but unless I win the lottery I can't see it happening.

6. I would love to own a parrot.............

7. I hate driving across bridges

Now I have to tag 5 people...............hmmm,

Tessmatt
Ann R
Ann
Galoo
Crazylady

1 comment:

Lil Ol Me said...

Hi Patsy,
Hope your ok. I have given you an award please pop over to my blog to recieve it.