Saturday 26 January 2008

More Tesco Note Pads





Two more notepads from Tesco. The same principal applied as the other one. Both were covered with DCWV papers. The embellishments are double sided peel offs. I have never got on with these very well but decided to give them another go! This time I used gilding flakes on them and they turned out really well, so I think I will use the flakes on them in the future, glitter always falls off when I use it on them!

Centres of the flowers and butterfly and the outlines on the left one have been done using Sakura Gelly Roll pens. Again Ribbons added down the spine.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Bet Tesco's have never sold as many notebooks Patsy :-))

Ann said...

They're all fab Patsy!!...Remember Asda have them too LOL!! ^-^

XXX