Wednesday 30 January 2008

Me and my Friends Book

This is a little book I made for my friend for her birthday. I used a board book I purchased from a charity shop (waste not want not!)

Covered in papers printed off the PC.

The metal tags have been stamped with black stazon and SeeDee's stamps of pawprints on it.






The next two pages have again been stamped with SeeDee's stamps and embossed to add dimension. The photograph is one that was taken at Crufts a couple of years ago showing the Judge on the left and Prince Michael of Kent looking at my friend and her dog.















These two pages show more of her dogs (Keehonds)















There are more pages not shown here with pictures of her dogs. This is the back page.
Thank you for looking, I hope she likes it



1 comment:

CraftyC said...

A wonderful book, I'm sure your friend will treasure it!
Clairexx